Solar and Wind Hybrid Power Systems:
Components: solar PV+ wind turbine. We take power both from sunlight and wind, in case of cloudy days, to guarantees the coninuous power supply and improve the efficiency of the equipment. Hybrid is very suitable for high-endurable-electricity-consumption project. For example, highways, outdoor research institute, sea boats.
According its advantage-continuous power supply, Off-grid big plant can also adopt solar wind hybrid power system. US, China and many countries keep great support of this project.
Suneco provide Hybrid Solutions that are powered by sun and wind, just in order to guarantee that the power is enough to be charged in the solar battery everyday, if some day there is sunlight but without the wind energy, the solar panel charge the battery. The other way round, if some day there is wind energy but without the sunlight, the wind turbine can charge the power to the battery. When someday both wind & solar energy is enough, both can charge the battery. When the night is coming, the wind turbine is also can continue to work for supply the power to the system, so we sure the system will be popular in the coming future.
We have standard hybrid systems available to meet your power needs. We can also tailor a system to suit should you have a smaller or larger power requirement.
Hybrid systems are designed to be operated “off the grid” (i.e. not connected to a commercial power distribution system) which makes them ideal for stand-alone operation. Electronic controllers manage the multiple power sources and monitor the status of the batteries. If the reserve runs low, the controller automatically starts the generator to supply power and charge the battery bank.
Wind Solar Hybrid Power Systems to power lighting, refrigerator, TV.
A family with 5-10 persons
Remote or municipal power unavailable area
Any Solar energy available place
Seaside and hill with wind energy area
Radio/TV/Mobile Transmitting station in field or mountains
Solar and Wind Hybrid Power Systems Features:
Use the green and inexhaustible energy from sun and wind
Free from smoke and pollution
Advanced design and compact body
Safety and easy to installation and operation
Excellent protections and indications
Possible for expend the system in the future
Provides DC and AC output for variously applications
Our packaged systems are ideally suited to remote homes, schools and other off-grid applications. They can also be retrofitted to existing diesel-generator systems to save on high fuel costs and minimise noise.
Integrating Solar and Wind Technology into your electrical power project can result in higher efficiency, easier maintenance and increased reliability.
Hybrid electric systems combine wind and PV systems to make the most of the area’s seasonal wind and solar resources; with wind relatively more available in winter months and at night time, and solar relatively more available in summer months and during winter’s sunlight days. These hybrid systems provide a more consistent year-round output than either wind-only or PV-only systems and can be designed to achieve desired attributes at the lowest possible cost.
The major advantage of solar / wind hybrid system is that when solar and wind power productions are used together, the reliability of the system is enhanced. Additionally, the size of battery storage can be reduced as there is less reliance on one method of power production. Often, when there is no sun, there is plenty of wind.
Solar and Wind Hybrid Power Systems include:
1. PV Array: A number of PV panels connected in series and/or in parallel giving a DC output out of the incident irradiance. Orientation and tilt of these panels are important design parameters, as well as shading from surrounding obstructions.
2. Wind turbine: This is installed on top of a tall tower, collects kinetic energy from the wind and converts it to electricity that is compatible with a home’s electrical system.
3. Hybrid controller: control battery bank charge and discharge reasonable and safety.
4. Battery bank: can be a single battery or multiple batteries connected together to create essentially one large battery of the required voltage and amp-hour capacity. In some ways the battery configuration and capacity are the most important electrical power decision to make, and a wise choice can help guarantee a steady supply of electrical power as well as a system that is simple to operate and maintain.
5. Inverter: A power converter that inverts the DC power from the panels into AC power.
6. Loads: Stands for the network connected appliances in the building that are fed from the inverter (AC loads), or from the battery bank (DC loads).
If you are looking for Solar and Wind Hybrid Power Systems , you’ve come to the right place.
Contact us for price now.